Friday, July 26, 2013

Whats in my travel bag toiletries

I go to Kos in two weeks! as if i haven't mentioned it before lo
so here is a post on whats in my toiletry bag:)

  there will be a whats in my travel/hand luggage bag & make up bag soon!


Firstly Sun tan lotion of course, last year i loved Piz buin tan booster.. or something like that, but i couldn't find it so i thought id pick up the Malibu bronzing oil? 

 Next After sun! i love the gel formula ones so thats what i got:)
and my favourite soap & glory body spray in 'glam a lot'

as the heat will dry the heck out your hair as well as the sea water & pool water these products are a must for myslef
Aussie miracle moist shampoo 
Cheap conditioner as i go through A LOT on holiday 
Aussie miracle hair insurance leave in conditioner any will do
Keep your hair hydrated!  

Tying into the before
Argon oil is brill to add shine & lessen the appearance on frizz 
Lee stafford split end serum 
I love this for the ends of my hair & as its a small bottle is great for travel

Shower gel standard!
razors for the under arms deodorant to
our travel tooth brushes
bobbles also cirbie grips will be chucked in 
heat defense spray AGAIN to protect my hair from the sun & any heat tool i may use on it

After writing this post i realise this is all mostly the boring stuff but it may be interesting to some:)

what is your essential beauty products for holiday??
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment