Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Holiday haul


My holidays still a few weeks away but i like to be as organized as i can, that way am less likely to forget anything important!

I think i have most of my clothing items now click here for holiday clothes haul

 Today I picked up our sun tan lotions. last year i loved using piz buin products & was in love with one of there tan booster lotions unfortunately i couldn't find it so has to settle for something different 
 We did get a 15spf lotion by piz buin wich we also had last year £4.99 ?
also got two smaller bottles of malibu's 15spf water resistant lotion, around £4
as i couldn't find the tan booster from last year i just got a 6spf malibu bronzing oil (not sure of price) although the word 'oil' makes me think i will just cook when i wear this in the sun=/
 I got some Aussie shampoo as i do have damaged hair & the sun will dry it out even more, i will probably be decanting some of this into a smaller bottle
Hair removal cream for 99p... we shall see (this is for my arms before i go on holiday)
lastly my boyfriend picked up a lime shower gel

Will be posting whats in my toiletries bag soon 
&
Whats in my hand luggage/travel bag

Ps. i would just like to say how saddened i was to hear the news about talia or taliajoy18 on youtube, we all know she was fighting a long battle with cancer & that she is now no longer in pain or suffering. Such a gorgeous young girl with so much love & spirit, sleep tight talia<3
 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment