Thursday, July 25, 2013

Modern twiggy eyeliner

This has been my favorite thing to do with my eyes this week! 
its dramatic and a little bit different 
its not as dramatic with the eyes open so still wearable through out the day
I just used MAC black track fluid line and lined my upper lashes with a wing on the outer corner and made a small wing in the inner corner to (optional)
Then i followed my crease with a black shadow and a eyeliner brush and again made a small wing on the outer corner and using the same small brush i blended a little to sort of smudge the liner
i joined the crease line with a wing in the inner corner 
add a light liner or shadow with a liner brush in between both outer wings 
 This as after a full day of wear so is a bit messy as this look does wear of slightly through out the day
sorry i don't have a picture of me with my eyes open:( 
what do you think?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment