Friday, May 31, 2013

Lancome Bi Facil review

 
I recently got this 30ml trial size of Lancome Bi Facil eye make up remover 
for sensitive eyes & contact wearer
Non oily

To be honest i don't use an eye make up remover at the moment i just use a face wash to take all my make up off
So i was excited to try this
Am a contact wearer but i wouldn't say i have sensitive eyes

Non oily grabbed my attention, as i have a very oily T zone therefore try & avoid oily products going near my face

First time i tried this i didnt shake the bottle before hand & it took my eye make up off no bother but felt greasy/oily so i was confused as i did say non oily

so second time round i realsies the seperation of product as you can see in the top photo
so i shook it as is recommended

It costs £22 for a 125ml bottle
which will last for ages! even this little bottle will last me a while am sure as you only need a tiny amount on a cotton pad, it works a treat & doesn't leave a greasy or oily residue 

I would purchase the full size of this however i will probably try cheaper brands first


First time using Lancome products & am very impressed:)

have you tried this product?
Can you recommend any cheaper brands of make up removers?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment